Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 2 update

I called the nurse this morning because the doctor said it is up to us weather we do a 3 or 5 day transfer. I wanted to ask wheather we'd be given the quality grade and how they'd help us make this decision. The nurse was so helpful and we may end up heading to Spokane tomorrow to prepare for a transfer, but still may end up waiting until day 5 depending on what the doctor and embryologist think. Well, some great news we have 10 embryos that are already at 4 cells! They like to see them at at least 2 cells by the morning of day 2! So we have 10 that are growing very well! They usually don't give a report on day 2, but since she had me on the phone she let me know. This cycle is already going better! So, now we just have to wait and see what happens tomorrow and decide what we want to do. Last time we lost all our embryos but 1 between day 3 and 5, so we are scared of that happening again. I'm freaking out a little, this is really the most stressful part to me! But for now I'm so happy and thankful for what we have, and already feel a bit attatched to our little embryos. Here's a picture of a high quality 4 cell embryo I found online. Hope this is what they look like right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment