Monday, May 10, 2010

Ultrasound Update!


Today was my last ultrasound for the fertility doctor and I was released to the OB! We did the last PIO last night (won't miss that!)and I'm tapering down the estrogen pills and will be done with those in a week or so. Today's ultrasound went great (once we got in there), the machine was broken and we had to wait an hour and a half. It was worth it though :) I was so surprised at how much bigger the baby looks in just a week! You can actually tell which end is the head now. It measured right on track. I can't believe how much better I feel after today, it feels more and more real every day! Our first OB appointment is next Monday, but I will have to wait quite some time now for another ultrasound. I am not looking forward to that, I've been so spoiled by these frequent peeks. Here is an updated picture!

2 comments:

  1. yes you are spoiled with ultrasounds...but you deserve it! I agree I like this ultrasound much better cause I can tell where the head is, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear everything went wonderfully well!

    ReplyDelete